My familia!

Monday, November 17

MomDot Christmas of Dreams Day 4

MomDot Christmas of Dreams Blog Party is hosting a party for the next few weeks. Its so easy to get caught up in our own blogs, that sometimes we need to find a way to interact amongst each other.

Sponsors: Bottlewise and Glow Mama


What is your favorite Holiday Recipe?
I try to cook and bake, but it never really works out very well...meaning...not edible! Although my aunt always brings a 'special' dessert for Thanksgiving! Baklava!! Honey, and nuts, and so very messy...so yummy!!

Describe your Holiday Table?
Thanksgiving consists of 30-40 adults and 15 kiddos or so. We meet at my parents' home almost every year and bring dinner potluck style. Our family lives so close to each other during the year, it seems that we only really get together during the holiday's. And I love it. To see the kids running around and playing, getting to know each other again.


What is your biggest Holiday Cooking Disaster?
I do not cook...otherwise I would have a whole bunch of stories to tell here! :)

10 comments:

Erin Tales said...

OMG! That's a lot of people to cook for!

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Good thing you don't know how to cook- that's a lotta mouths to feed!

MMJ said...

My gosh that's a lot of people!! Happy Holidays!

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Wow how the heck do you seat 40 people? We don't even have that many family members total.

Melissa said...

Oh, I love Baklava!! I worked with a guy in Colorado Springs who's wife would make Baklava each holiday season... SO GOOD!!!

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

That has to be one big house to fit all those people in.

Tena said...

Baklava!! Love Baklava! We get some every year from Harry and Davids

Anonymous said...

We have something like Baklava, we call it Babka (don't quote me on the spelling). SO YUMMY! Here's My Day 4!

Staci A said...

I'm sure the house is a lot of fun with so many people. Never a dull moment, right?

Momstart said...

my family would meet in a barn